Dec 28 - Jan 1: Peaceful New Year
Time & Location
About The Event
Enjoy the transition into the new year in beauty, Community and silence. Refresh your spirit at the end of 2018. Bask in releasing impressions and revel in the exuberant welcome of a new year. Celebrate with a fireworks display, to usher in 2019.
We encourage you to attend the whole retreat. However, if this isn't possible, we welcome you for individual days of this retreat. (Please note the individual day pricing.)
We will, however, be running a single pickup service from and to the airport, so if you're coming from out of town, please coordinate your arrive and departure with any other Community members coming from your city of residence.
On Friday, December 28th, dinner is offered beginning at 5:00 pm, and the first session begins at 7:00 pm.
On Tuesday January 1st, the sessions conclude after lunch, approximately 2:00 pm.
To make your experience as comfortable as possible, bring the following items:
• A water bottle: you will be drinking a great deal of water during the course of the weekend and will want a ready supply.
• Loose, comfortable, layerable clothing. Warm socks are a good idea.
• Comfortable shoes – you will most likely slip them on and off . It's often rainy in the Pacific Northwest in winter, and water-resistant shoes are helpful
If you have any questions, concerns, or needs please contact:
- Residential Rate - $480$485$4850$0
- Non-residential - $410$410$4100$0
- Founding Members Res - $435$435$4350$0
- Founding Member, Non-Res $370$370$3700$0
- Day rate - $150$150$1500$0