Jul 3, 4, 5, 2020: The Homecoming Meditation Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
This is both a residential and an online course. Daily activities generally run from 8 am until 10 pm.
Residential attendees should plan to arrive after dinner on July 2 in order to get settled. The event beings at 8:00 am on Friday July 3rd. The event concludes on Sunday July 5th at 10:00 pm.
Whether remote or on-site, to make your experience as comfortable as possible, make sure to have the following items:
• A water bottle: you will be drinking a great deal of water during the course of the weekend and will want a ready supply.
• Loose comfortable clothing , socks are a good idea if your feet tend to get cold
• Comfortable shoes – you will most likely slip them on and off
• A notebook and pen/pencil
If you have any questions, concerns, or needs please contact:
- Sustaining Member, Residential$525$5250$0
- Founding Member, Residential$445$4450$0
- Sustaining Member, Commuting$450$4500$0
- Founding Member, Commuting$383$3830$0
- Sustaining Mbr, Calif. remote$400$4000$0
- Founding Member, Calif. Remote$340$3400$0